Southeastern Med welcomes visitors. The patient chooses who they wish to visit them. If visitation is restricted, we will notify you. Some possible limitations include:
- Visitors with colds, sore throats, contagious diseases or infections
- Infectious outbreaks that limit visitation hospital wide.
- Patient’s need for rest
- Certain procedures that may require privacy
- Children who visit need adult supervision at all times. This adult cannot be the patient.
- Critical care and emergency department limit visitors to two at a time