Accredited by The Joint Commission, Southeastern Med is proud to serve portion of nine counties with a service area population of approximately 90,000 people.
- Six operating rooms and provide full-time, board certified Anesthesiologists. We earned the 2007 VHA Leadership Award for Clinical Excellence in Surgical Infection Prevention.
- In-house MRI along with two in-house CT scanners and utilize the PACS imaging system
- A 13-bed ICU with dialysis treatment area
- A Cath Lab featuring Cardiologists from Ohio State University Richard M. Ross Heart Hospital, with whom we proudly are in partnership with for cardiac services
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation programs that are certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- A Childbirth Center staffed by three board certified OB/GYN surgeons
- An Emergency Department staffed by board certified Emergency Medicine physicians
- Advanced Wound Care and Endoscopy Unit that offers free or reduced-cost colonoscopy procedures to qualified individuals
- Cancer Services received Approval by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons
- Newly remodeled Sleep Disorders Lab, which operates under direct supervision of a board certified Sleep Medicine Specialist, that recently installed sleep monitoring and data acquisition systems upgrades and replacements
- Outpatient Diabetes Education Program recognized by the American Diabetes Association
- Quality Respiratory Care Recognition by the American Association for Respiratory Care
- Modern Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation off-site facility with a skilled team of Physical and Occupational Therapists and Athletic Trainers
- Off-site Occupational Medicine facility.
Southeastern Med values education and intellectual growth, which is why Southeastern Med eagerly provides access to students of various ages. Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM) selected Southeastern Med as one of the many medical centers the school partners with nationwide to provide third- and fourth-year students with a positive learning experience as they conduct clinical rotations. We are affiliated with six universities, colleges, and career centers to provide clinical training to their nursing students. We also host a successful Medical Explorer Scout Post for local high school students to gain knowledge about medical careers available in all departments of the medical center, which has an enrollment of 70 students.
Southeastern Med is also proud to be designated as a Gold Start! Fit-Friendly Company by the American Heart Association for recognizing the importance of a healthy workplace for our associates and for taking steps to create a culture of physical activity in the workplace.